Make wrapped tags - great for pendants, broaches or ornaments!
- The instructions are FREE and are in a video below.
- These projects use 3/4 Persian weave. This weave is beginner but connecting the ends together is intermediate. The video will help with this - stop and start as much as you need to learn this step.
- The wrapped tags in these kits are just under 2" (5cm) in diameter. You can use the technique shown here to wrap any size disc.
- We have pre-selected a few options for these projects below.
- Feel free to assemble your own project. The rings used are 19g 3/16" and the tags are 1.5". We recommend anodized aluminum rings - they are found here. The blank tags are located here.
- These tags can be used on many projects and you may wish to add some clasps or other findings to your order from our jewelry supply area here.
You must hit the "Order Selected Products" button to add selected items to your cart.
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'
Script timed out
The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.